Monday, February 3, 2014

February Scraplift Challenge

Well, hello friends!  And welcome to the February Scraplift Challenge.
Let's start off with the layout you will be challenged to lift . . . "Just Lovely"!
 
 
I have been doing a lot of heritage scrapping lately of my grandmother.  I am really enjoying how they are all turning out.  I must admit though, the biggest challenge for me is using the patterned base paper.  I have a really hard time with that, especially the ones with words.  So I used the words as part of my title.  Can't wait to see what you create when lifting this layout.
 
Ok, and just for fun, I created this Minion valentine card for my boys!  Totally stole this from pinterest because it is so stinking cute and my boys love the move "Despicable Me".

 
Thanks for joining our Design Team as we start another scraplift challenge for the month of February!  Be sure to check back throughout the month to see how other members of the team lift this layout.  Don't forget . . . we can't way to see what you create!!!  Be sure to link it to our blog!
Keep scrapping . . . signing off . . . Heather

2 comments:

  1. Love this challenge!! Great layout to scrap lift such a beautiful page.

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished my layout for the challenge. Here is the link: http://kimsscrapbookaddiction.blogspot.com/2014/02/just-dream.html The side bar is still January and is closed.
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete