Monday, January 20, 2014

Heather Guy - 'Fishin Hole'

 
 
Apparently introductions are at hand . . . I am Heather Guy. I reside in the Midwest state of Indiana with my husband Shane and my four boys . . . one teenager and triplet 7 year olds . . . 2 dogs and 1 cat! Never a dull moment!
Between my totally crazy and chaotic household, being a full time HR Manager, camping most weekends and rushing to soccer games and practices year round, one wonders how I have any time left to scrapbook. Scrapbooking is my creative outlet! My style tends to be masculine (imagine that!), distressed and yet quite simple! I love layering and inking and documenting my wild and crazy life! 
 
here’s “at the ole fishin’ hole” . . .
 

Scraplifted from this layout by Renee


 You have until midnight 31st January to get your entries in.

No comments:

Post a Comment