This is what I created:
It is funny to me that after I take a picture and then upload it that I realize I need to fix something. In this case, it was my banners (too big) and my title (just off). So I adjusted my layout to create this:
Better. However, since I lifted and moved my letters, I left behind a bit of distressing. So to even out the look, I grabbed those orphaned sticker letters in my stash and applied them all over the white background paper. Then I removed them. Now the white paper is evenly distressed and nothing looks out of place. A new use of alphabets - AND the best part was that I was able to toss an empty alphabet sheet in the trash! YAY!
I hope that you are able to join us in this challenge. The links close on March 31st.
Materials Used: We R Memory Keepers cardstock, cardstock, scrap paper, silk flowers, glitter brads, My Mind's Eye - Lush 2 Turquoise rhinestones, Snap - Flair, Paper Trunk - Carson alphabet, unknown manufacturer of sticker, and metal hearts.