Monday, September 15, 2014

September's Lift - Skipper's Martini

Well, school is back in swing now and I find that I have finally got the chance to sneak in my scrap room a bit.

I have to say Tess's page definitely got me inspired to scrap one of my favorite photos capturing our mischief-est (is that a word?) dog, Skipper!

Using a fun drink recipe paper and my photo of Skipper with his Martini glass caught in the act. I loved how this came together.

Remember don't forget to play along and upload your scraplift page to the linky tool on sidebar. Hopefully we will see you as our next Guest DT!

Check out the original post here

Thanks for visiting us! Let us know you have been here!

2 comments:

  1. I really love this Lo with the martini background paper and that very cool teal ribbon

    ReplyDelete