Friday, August 15, 2014

August XOXO Lift - Bucket Boy!

I loved the sketch Wendy used for our August Lift! I had three pictures waiting to be scrapped of my busy little man! I ended up going with the two photos just like the sketch, since one was a little blurry! Had some fun papers added to the photos that reminded me of a old time gas attendant!



I titled the page "Bucket Boy" since at the time that was a daily event. My son would explore behind our house see what he can collect to pretend he is on some type of job using his new finds. My Brother-in-Law drives big rigs and there is a number tractor trailers, parts, supplies and etc. behind his house which is next door to us.

Here is Wendy's page for this month's challenge:

There is still half the month to go to get your challenge done and linked up for your chance to be a Guest DT!


No comments:

Post a Comment