Friday, May 30, 2014

Your last chance for the May challenge....

This is your last chance to join in on the May challenge and your last layout for inspiration. Its Tess with you today sharing my take on Michelle's double challenge pages.
 
I really wanted to put together a quick double layout but unfortunately I didn't have a good selection of photos to make that work, so I pulled out some photos from my holiday last year.
 
Wigwam


I will say that I am so very happy with how this page turned out. I love it.
 
If you are just joining us, here is Michelle's inspiration pages.


Thanks for calling past. We hope we have inspired you.

2 comments:

  1. I have never slept in a Wigwam and still yet to do the Route 66 Adventure! Awesome page! Love it and makes me want to plan my trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its was well worth doing Michelle. I would recommend it to anyone!

    ReplyDelete