Friday, April 11, 2014

Meet our guest DT member - Heather Peterson

All of the design team voted and came up with our guest DT member for April and May.... We are pleased to introduce
 
Heather Peterson

 
My name is Heather Peterson and I am from Salt Lake City, UT, USA. I have been Scrapbooking since the late '90's and I currently design for DCWV and Scrapbook USA Expo. I mostly design layouts but I do enjoy making cards and home dec. I have been learning photography as well! I am currently a stay at home mom to my 11 week old son, Henry, and we have a boxer named June. You will see the two of them in many of my layouts, although Henry is pretty much the star these days. He is my inspiration!
 
Heather can be found at her blog The Honey Pot  
 
Here is Heathers gorgeous take on the scraplift
 
 
and the layout inspiration
 
 
All you need to do to be a guest DT member is to take on the challenge. These can be added to the link tool in the side bar or added to our facebook page. We would love to see what you do.

3 comments:

  1. How awesome to have another Heather and congrats! Love your layout!!!
    ~ Heather XOXO DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your guest DT with XOXO! Love your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiddos and Dogs do bring such inspiration! I started the same way too! Great to have you join us as a guest DT! Look forward to seeing what else you have for us!
    Michelle XOXO DT

    ReplyDelete